Lip piercing care
Lip piercing aftercare. Risks. Safety.
It is necessary to start healing lip piercing already on the day of the procedure. From the inside (from the mucosa) after each meal, brushing teeth, liquids, smoking, or every hour if nothing gets into the oral cavity.
From the outside at least 5 times a day for 30 minutes before going outside.
You will need:
1. Miramistin 2. Cotton pads
3. Cotton swabs
Lip Piercing Treatment process: After drinks, smoking, every meal and brushing your teeth, or every hour if nothing got into the oral cavity: 1. Irrigate the piercing area from the mucosa with a spray nozzle or rinse the oral cavity with an antiseptic.
At least 5 times a day, treat the lip piercing from the outside:
1. Moisten the cotton pad abundantly with antiseptic. Attach to the piercing site from the outside.
2. GENTLY soak the channel. The antiseptic should leak into the canal. To do this, tilt your head back and squeeze the cotton pad for at least 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Moisten the cotton swabs antiseptically
4. GENTLY move the jewelry forward, remove the accumulated discharge with a cotton swab.
1. Lip piercing heals for at least 2.5-3 months. The visibility and feeling of an absolutely healed piercing occurs after 1-2 weeks.
2. During the healing process, you should stop using chewing gum, gently kiss and oral sex.
3. To avoid blowing and dust getting into the piercing site, wear medical masks. 4. A free labret with a ball is placed on a fresh piercing. The lip ring can be placed only after complete healing. 5. You can change the jewelry after complete healing and / or not earlier than a month after the last inflammation.