Navel piercings care
Navel piercing aftercare. Risks. Safety.
It is necessary to healing the navel piercing at least 5 times a day.
You will need
2. Cotton pads
3. Cotton swabs
4. Paper towels
5. Rolled medical patch
Navel Piercing treatment process:
1. Moisten the cotton pads abundantly with antiseptic. Attach it to the piercing site on both sides.
2. GENTLY soak the channel. The antiseptic should leak into the canal. To do this, squeeze cotton pads from the top of the puncture for at least 3-5 minutes.
3. Moisten the cotton swabs with antiseptic.
4. GENTLY move the jewelry up, remove the accumulated discharge with a cotton swab.
5. GENTLY move the jewelry down, remove the accumulated discharge with a cotton swab.
Before going outside for the first 1-1.5 months, it is necessary to close the piercing with a paper towel, fixing its upper edge with a rolled medical plaster.
Wear a loose cotton T-shirt at home. Do not wear short tops, they will injure the piercing.
With a successful healing after 1 month, you can replace the volume of antiseptic with saline. At the end of the procedure, treat the canal with an antiseptic.
1. Navel piercing heals for at least 3 months. The visibility and feeling of an absolutely healed piercing occurs after 1-3 weeks.
2. In the healing process, you should give up high-waisted clothes, bulky belt buckles, you can not take baths, refrain from physical exertion for the first 2-3 days.
3. Exclude visits to open freshwater reservoirs, swimming pools, baths and saunas throughout the healing of the piercing.
4. A free banana is placed on a fresh piercing without jewelry charms and curly ends.
5. You can change the jewelry after complete healing and / or not earlier than a month after the last inflammation.